- Call our office or visit a class location
- A staff member will complete your registration, and we ask for an annual $35 registration fee*, payable online.
- Attend a welcome interview to find your class level
- Staff can assist in recommending the appropriate class for you.
- To sign up for a tutor:
- Complete an intake over the phone or in our office (10-15 minutes).
- Make an appointment to have an interview/assessment (1-1.5 hours).
- The interview will let us know your starting level so that we can recommend classes and books for you. It will also help us determine what your goals are.
*We ask each of our students for an annual $35 registration fee. Also, we ask our students to pay for their books. However, if these costs create a problem for you, please discuss this with an Adult Literacy League staff member and the fees will be waived.